Displaying multiple lines of text with using TMemo...

2004-06-15 10:33:28 PM
cppbuilder110
This should be an easy yes or no...
I want to display many lines of text per section of a form (there
are several sections). It seems I will have to use multiple
TLabel objects or a single TMemo per section. I don't want to
use a TMemo because it seems like overkill to just give
instructions.
Is there any way to make a TLabel, or TStatic object to recognize
'\n' so I can get multiple lines out of the object. Or is there
an object that anyone can suggest that I may not be familiar with
Thanx...

Re:Displaying multiple lines of text with using TMemo...

"Matthew" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I don't want to use a TMemo because it seems
like overkill to just give instructions.
Why do you think that? If you don't like the look of it, you can always
change the Color, change the borders, etc. to make it look more like a
multi-line label.
Is there any way to make a TLabel, or TStatic object
to recognize '\n'
Set the TLabel's AutoSize property to false, its WordWrap property to true,
and then stretch its height and width as desired.
Gambit