Scrolling TScrollBox with mouse selection

I display bitmaps in an auto-sized TImage that is placed in a TScrollBox.
When the TImage is larger than the TScrollBox ScrollBars appear.
The problem is:
The user wants to select a rectangle from the TImage using the mouse.
But if the TImage is larger than the scrollbox dragging with the mouse
does not automatically scroll the scrollbox. So the user can only select
from the part of the TImage that is currently visible.
Does anyone know how to do this?
thanks,
Nick

Re:Scrolling TScrollBox with mouse selection

I had a similar problem, so instead of tearing my hair out for 12
hours and maybe still finding no solution I just scaled the image
down. Full detail is kept in the selected rectangle however.