how to create Form with tasktab on taskbar?

2005-06-25 08:14:53 PM
cppbuilder59
Hello
I have problem. I need for each new form create new tasktab on taskbar like
in ICQ client where new message form has tasktab with username.
It seams to create new Form without parent but how to do this ?
How if i create new secound Form I have only one tasktab and if I minimalize
the horm, it minimalizing to small rectangle over taskbar :(
Thanks for help

Re:how to create Form with tasktab on taskbar?

"Szakal" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Please do not cross post. Direct your browser to:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/
and read the guide lines. You'll see that you are asked to
choose the most appropriate group for your question and to
post it that *one* group.
~ JD