Calling InitProc

I have my own InitProc, which needs to call the old InitProc in a chain.
What is the actual type of InitProc ? I have:
typedef void ((* InitProcType)(void));
but I am guessing it is probably
typedef void __fastcall ((* InitProcType)(void));
instead. Since there are no parameters or return type it may not matter
but I want to be right nonetheless.

Re:Calling InitProc

"Edward Diener" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What is the actual type of InitProc ?
TProcedure, which is declared in SysUtils.hpp.
I am guessing it is probably

typedef void __fastcall ((* InitProcType)(void));
That is the signature for TProcedure, yes.
Gambit

Re:Calling InitProc

Edward Diener wrote:
I have my own InitProc, which needs to call the old InitProc in a chain.
What is the actual type of InitProc ? I have:

typedef void ((* InitProcType)(void));

but I am guessing it is probably

typedef void __fastcall ((* InitProcType)(void));

instead. Since there are no parameters or return type it may not matter
but I want to be right nonetheless.
Oh wow, a blast from the past!
groups.google.com/group­s?selm=73pf6t%24hsa4%40forums.b­orland.com

{smallsort}