DBLookUpListBox -- need help with blue selected bar

2006-05-19 04:05:10 AM
cppbuilder53
Hello,
I have a DBLookUpListBox which is connected to a Listsource. EVerything is working fine....but when another control moves to another record the blue line on the DBLookupListBox remains at the old location even though the datasource is pointing at a new record. Is there a way to have this blue line on the DBLookUPListBox move automatically?
Also how can I manually force this blue (selected) bar to appear where I want it?
Thanks!
---Dave

Re:DBLookUpListBox -- need help with blue selected bar

Hi aslar64,
this might help you
Suppose that Table1 or Query1 is providing values to your DBLookupListBox
void __fastcall TForm1::Table1AfterScroll(TDataSet *DataSet)
{
DBLookupListBox1->KeyValue =
DataSet->FieldByName("yourFIELDnameHere")->AsVariant;
}
regards
_minas
------
"Only virtue's conquests have certainty" Sofokleous Erephyle

Re:DBLookUpListBox -- need help with blue selected bar

Awesome thats what I needed!
Thanks! :)

{smallsort}