Multiple Line Test On Label

2003-10-02 01:28:44 AM
cppbuilder98
I want to write several lines of string data to a Window in a manner such
that the user cannot change them. Label appears OK, using the Caption
property to convey the data. How can I write multiple lines to Caption? Or
can I.
Any suggestions welcome
Pat

Re:Multiple Line Test On Label

Label->Caption = "Line1\nLine2";
you can also use a Memo and set the ReadOnly property to true
Palle

"Pat McClure" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How can I write multiple lines to Caption? Or can I.
Set the WordWrap property to true and then insert "\n" characters into the
Caption where desired, ie:
Label1->Caption = "Line 1\nLine2\nLine3";
Gambit

{smallsort}