Help : Spurious exceptions when running in ide

Hi all:
I just got a new dev machine running xp pro and bcb5. My
latest project now fails with "... raised exception class int..."
with no rhyme or reason. If I run the executable outside
the ide it works fine. I've never had problems on
other dev machines (95/98/nt/2k/xp).
Googling this problem raises a lot of posts about bcb5 but
few solutions beyond using static rtl (which is not an
appropriate solution).
I'm ripping my hair out. Any help would be appreciated.
steve

Re:Help : Spurious exceptions when running in ide

did you apply all updates from borland ?

Steve a wrote:
Hi all:

I just got a new dev machine running xp pro and bcb5. My
latest project now fails with "... raised exception class int..."
with no rhyme or reason. If I run the executable outside
the ide it works fine. I've never had problems on
other dev machines (95/98/nt/2k/xp).
Did you look at the call stack when this exception occurs to
find its origin? If this is an exception that is handled inside
the code you can tell the de{*word*81} not to stop.
(look in de{*word*81} options dialog)
HTH
Torsten

{smallsort}