Component Palette disappeared

2004-12-14 03:21:28 AM
cppbuilder77
Recently, my Component Palette disappeared. I was going to lunch, so I hit
the windows & L keys to lock my computer. When I came back from lunch, the
Component Palette was gone. If I right-click on the tool bar area, the
Component Palette menu item is still there and it is checked. What should I
do?

Re:Component Palette disappeared

"Mike King" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Recently, my Component Palette disappeared. I was going to lunch, so I
hit
the windows & L keys to lock my computer. When I came back from lunch,
the
Component Palette was gone. If I right-click on the tool bar area, the
Component Palette menu item is still there and it is checked. What should
do?

Stop eating lunch 8=)
The palette is probably somewhere off to the right hand side of the window.
You might be able to see a bit of it in which case you can just click and
drag it back to where it normally is. If you can't see any of it, try
maximizing the window to see if it becomes visible. I did a quick test and
that seemed to work.
Aloha
Bill

Re:Component Palette disappeared

Stop eating lunch 8=)

The palette is probably somewhere off to the right hand side of the
window.
You might be able to see a bit of it in which case you can just click and
drag it back to where it normally is. If you can't see any of it, try
maximizing the window to see if it becomes visible. I did a quick test
and
that seemed to work.

Aloha
Bill

You are the man! Maximizing worked! Now, I can have lunch again :)

{smallsort}