mouse problem

2003-09-02 04:26:39 PM
cppbuilder100
Hi
After taking up programming again. I installed BC++ 5.02 on WIN XP PRO.
I discover that the mouse is not working properly., i.e can not scroll
windows with the wheel on my mouse.
And the keyboard is behaving strange sometimes.
pls help
Svante

Re:mouse problem

The answer is the same as you received in the other group where you posted
this same question. BC++ 5.02 is from 1997. Mice with a wheel became
common years later. BC+ 5.02 contains no support for a wheel mouse.
. Ed