30jun05 - JDE XPI Installer - Georgia - 1m

2005-08-09 09:51:19 AM
cppbuilder92
Oracle HR-OAB-OTL functional/techno - Indiana
Hello.
We have an Oracle HRMS opportuntiy available. They will interview immediately and extend an offer
to the right person within 24-48 hours max.
It is in Tn., and is a very long term opportunity. My client is working on a 5 year initiative,
and needs a strong Oracle functional / techno functional resource.
They are in need of a resource with OAB experience. Any OTL and / or Labor and Distribution experience
]would be a plus.
They are looking for a person that would do a 3 month contract to hire deal, because the opportunity
is so long term and stable.
If interested and qualified, get me an updated resume and an idea of:
WHAT IS YOUR AVAILABILITY TO START?
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RATE?
WHAT IS YOUR RATE ASSUMING THAT THE CLIENT WILL PAY EXPENSES?
WHAT SLARY WOULD YOU BE ASKING FOR WHEN OFFERED A PERM POSITION
WHAT IS YOUR CITIZENSHIP STATUS?
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT WORKING, WHEN DID YOUR LAST POSITION END?
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Name:
City:
State:
Home #:
Work #:
Cellular #:
Voice mail #:
Pager #:
E-mail address:
If you are aware of any other people looking for contract or permanent positions nationwide/worldwide,
feel free to have them contact us. Referrals are the best source for finding new, good talent and are
greatly appreciated.
We look forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually successful relationship.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
4017380066
www.klystos.com
N.B. no one ever got a job w/o sending a resume and making a fone call