Where's my XML Data Binding Wizard?

2006-01-27 03:10:50 AM
cppbuilder32
Using the Enterprise version of BDS2006 and can't find it. It doesn't
matter what personality I'm running. If I go to File|New|Customize.. it's
listed under XML and lets me move it anywhere I want, but never shows up.
It was available in Enterprise version of BCB6.

Re:Where's my XML Data Binding Wizard?

"Al C" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Using the Enterprise version of BDS2006 and can't find it. It doesn't
matter what personality I'm running. If I go to File|New|Customize.. it's
listed under XML and lets me move it anywhere I want, but never shows up.
It was available in Enterprise version of BCB6.

It's only available one you have a project open.
If you do 'close all', 'file/new/other', the "XML" isn't shown.
if you do "File/NEW VCL Forms application", then "File/New/Other", then it
should be visible.
- Roddy