How to tell when the project options have been modified

2006-03-08 08:52:44 PM
cppbuilder15
Hi,
I have tried to setup a Module notifier to detect changes to the
project/project options. Unfortunately this fires when changes are made the
project CPP file too. Is it possible to get a notification to only the
project being changed and not the CPP or can I work out which one has
changed?. I need this for C++ builder 5.
Thanks
Simon

Re:How to tell when the project options have been modified

Sorry, click on wrong news group before sending.
Please ignore.

Re:How to tell when the project options have been modified

Hi,
I have tried to setup a Module notifier to detect changes to the
project/project options. Unfortunately this fires when changes are made the
project CPP file too. Is it possible to get a notification to only the
project being changed and not the CPP or can I work out which one has
changed?. I need this for C++ builder 5.
Thanks
Simon

{smallsort}

simon wrote:

I have tried to setup a Module notifier to detect changes to the
project/project options. Unfortunately this fires when changes are made the
project CPP file too. Is it possible to get a notification to only the
project being changed and not the CPP or can I work out which one has
changed?. I need this for C++ builder 5.
I don't think there is an easy way to do that. You could cache the
projects options in your wizard and compare them everytime the notifier
is fired.
Sasan.