[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated. when using GetPropList

2004-01-15 09:08:25 AM
cppbuilder36
I have a really annoying error which looks like a C++ Builder error (but
i'm not sure about that).
I use the GetPropList(pTypeInfo, tkMyProperties, (PPropList) &PropList)
function in my code. This caused a Linker error wich I fixed using the
following #pragma:
//Fix bug for GetProplist
#pragma alias
"@Typinfo@GetPropList$qqrp17Typinfo@TTypeInfo46System@%Set$t17Typinfo@TTypeKind$iuc$0$iuc$17%pp17Typinfo@TPropInfoo"
=
"@Typinfo@GetPropList$qqrp17Typinfo@TTypeInfo46System@%Set$t17Typinfo@TTypeKind$iuc$0$iuc$17%pa16380$p17Typinfo@TPropInfoo"
(one line).
This makes my code compile and run for 1 time! The biggest problem I
have now, that c++ builder has locked the skDiscuss.obj file so it
cannot overwrite it anymore.
Every time it want's to recompile the project (and I have not restarte
cpp builder) it throws the following linker error:
[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
The above #pragma alias causes this behaviour. Anyone knows the solution
for this?

Re:[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated. when using GetPropList

I have this same problem but with a different alias.
Julien Moorrees < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:4005e7e7$1
@newsgroups.borland.com: