From: "William Westbrooks"
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Subject: programically docking
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:59:15 -0600
From: "William"
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Subject: Docking
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:29:00 -0600
Hans.

Re:Question on restoring dockable panels

not yet. Where can I find them?
Hans Galema wrote:
Jermey wrote:

>Hi,
>I have posted this question before. No one answered it before. Does
>anyone use dockable windows before?
>I have application that has a dockablesite. This dockablesite can
>have up to 5 dockable panels on it. I need to find a way to save
>whatever the users docked and restore the dockable windows next time
>when the users reopen the application.

Did you read already:

From: "William Westbrooks"
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:59:15 -0600

and:

From: "William"
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:29:00 -0600

Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:Question on restoring dockable panels

Jermey wrote:
not yet. Where can I find them?
???.
I told you exactly what and where. What do you need more ?
Hans.

Re:Question on restoring dockable panels

I only can access message back to April 23 2005.
from my netscape .
Hans Galema wrote:
Jermey wrote:

>not yet. Where can I find them?

???.

Jermey wrote:
I only can access message back to April 23 2005.
from my netscape .
Do you mean netscape's mailreader ? Which verasion ?
Hard to believe. Try Mozilla.
I can see here with Thunderbird all messages up from 31-10-2004
so there should not be a problem.
But you can also Google using the data I provided.
www.google.com/advanced_group_search
Hans.