WEB Service application

Hello,
I am trying to write a WEB Service application in BCB6 and have immediately
run into two problems.
1. It seemed as a good idea to start with importing the WSDL file. I
selected File | New | Other | WebServices | WSDL Importer
I specify the name of the WSDL file and press [Next]. I get the error
message "Pointing to oneself is dangerous: Role" and cannot go further.
What is wrong?
2. I want to use the class TXSDateTime. It will not compile. TXSDateTime is
said to be undefined. I can see that the unit used is XSBuiltIns so I tried
USEUNIT("XSBuiltIns.pas") but it does not help. Why can I not use
TXSDateTime in my code?
The documentation in BCB6 about WEB Services is very poor. There is only one
tiny example.
Can anyone help?
/Ivar