BDS 2006 Undocking

2008-02-01 10:32:55 AM
cppbuilder31
Hello,
I have set View | Desktops to classic undocked. all the windows are
undocked,
but the VCL Forms still appear within a code edit window, with scrollbars.
How may I undock the VCL Forms from the code edit windows.
Digby Millikan

Re:BDS 2006 Undocking

In article <47a284d4$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Digby Millikan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
but the VCL Forms still appear within a code edit window, with scrollbars.
How may I undock the VCL Forms from the code edit windows.
There is a preference setting in the environment options. IIRC, "Use
embedded designer" (I don't have a copy of BDS on this machine to check
the exact location. If you still can't find it Monday, I'll look it up)
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer