Version control system integrated in IDE

2007-10-10 08:53:44 AM
cppbuilder64
Hello
What version control system integrated in C++Builder 2007 IDE should you
recommend?
Thanks

Re:Version control system integrated in IDE

"Alexander Ivanenko" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What version control system integrated in C++Builder 2007
IDE should you recommend?
I use TeamCoherence (www.teamcoherence.com)
Gambit

Re:Version control system integrated in IDE

Thank you for the link, but I can not find out how to integrate trial
version of Team Coherence with C++ Builder 2007 IDE. It seems like Team
Coherence supports integration with C++ Builder versions up to 6.0, Delphi
versions up to 2006.
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?новостях
следующе? news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"Alexander Ivanenko" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>What version control system integrated in C++Builder 2007
>IDE should you recommend?

I use TeamCoherence (www.teamcoherence.com)

Gambit

{smallsort}

Alexander Ivanenko wrote:
Thank you for the link, but I can not find out how to integrate trial
version of Team Coherence with C++ Builder 2007 IDE. It seems like Team
Coherence supports integration with C++ Builder versions up to 6.0, Delphi
versions up to 2006.

You have the source of the plugin available here
www.teamcoherence.com/dl/IntfSrc.zip
Try to compile and install it. You may be in luck.