TCppWebBrowser and Java

2006-01-11 04:44:30 AM
cppbuilder31
Hi!
When I open a window containing a Java-application (a IRC-based chat) i cant
use the 'backspace'-button or 'delete'. It's kind of anoying cause you can't
change what you've written.
www.pixy.se/JepTorrent_v2.zip
The link above is to the program if you don't understand what I meen.
I'm thanfull for any help.
Also, I'm kind of a newbie so I don't understand any {*word*155}-codes. :-)
/Jesper

Re:TCppWebBrowser and Java

Jesper wrote:
When I open a window containing a Java-application (a IRC-based chat) i cant
use the 'backspace'-button or 'delete'. It's kind of anoying cause you can't
change what you've written.
So you dit /not/ write the html page. Nor did you write the java-applet.
Is that correct ?
www.pixy.se/JepTorrent_v2.zip

The link above is to the program if you don't understand what I meen.
If you only wrote the CppWebBrowser application then you only
have to provide a link to that html page on the internet. Then
we can test it and see it for ourselfs.
Hans.

Re:TCppWebBrowser and Java

Yes, I wrote the homepage myself, but not the JAVA-applet.
So when the CppWebBrowser access the page the applet start, but then I cant
use delete and backspace.
Also, I did not write the CppWebBrowser myself, I use the TCppWebBrowser in
BCB6.
Jesper
"Hans Galema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >skrev i meddelandet
Jesper wrote:

>When I open a window containing a Java-application (a IRC-based
>chat) i cant
>use the 'backspace'-button or 'delete'. It's kind of anoying cause you
>can't
>change what you've written.

So you dit /not/ write the html page. Nor did you write the
java-applet. Is that correct ?

>www.pixy.se/JepTorrent_v2.zip
>
>The link above is to the program if you don't understand what I
>meen.

If you only wrote the CppWebBrowser application then you only have to
provide a link to that html page on the internet. Then we can test it
and see it for ourselfs.

Hans.

{smallsort}

Re:TCppWebBrowser and Java

Jesper wrote:
Yes, I wrote the homepage myself, but not the JAVA-applet.
>If you only wrote the CppWebBrowser application then you only have to
>provide a link to that html page on the internet. Then we can test it
>and see it for ourselfs.
You quoted my suggestion but did not react on it.
Please put the page on the internet so we can see the problem also.
Hans.

Re:TCppWebBrowser and Java

Ah, sorry...
The adress to the page is www.pixy.se/torrentchat.htm

Jesper wrote:
The adress to the page is www.pixy.se/torrentchat.htm
Backspace and Delete key do function here. Bcb5.
Hans.

Re:TCppWebBrowser and Java

Ok, thx anyways.
I couldn't do it so I cahnged to Visual C++ instead. Easy program to work
with, I must say.
/J