Re: Question ?!

2003-11-18 08:38:05 PM
cppbuilder16
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello Everybody,

I am from Brazil and here I develop applications using C/C++ working with
objects COM.
My wage / hour here is of US$ 5,50 and monthly I get to reach US$ 880,00
How are the wages at other countries?
US$ 1200 in Italy ...
Antonio

Re:Re: Question ?!

Hello Everybody,
I am from Brazil and here I develop applications using C/C++ working with
objects COM.
My wage / hour here is of US$ 5,50 and monthly I get to reach US$ 880,00
How are the wages at other countries?
Thank you
Luiz Carlos
www.fonsecanet.com.br

Re:Re: Question ?!

My wage / hour here is of US$ 5,50 and monthly I get to reach US$ 880,00
mann u r rich !!
How are the wages at other countries?
US$ 188 per month, India

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Question ?!

should your cost of living be low, correct?
mann u r rich !!
US$ 188 per month, India

Użytkownik < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >napisa?w wiadomości
Hello Everybody,

I am from Brazil and here I develop applications using C/C++ working with
objects COM.
My wage / hour here is of US$ 5,50 and monthly I get to reach US$ 880,00
How are the wages at other countries?

US$ 1000 in Poland
Andrzej

Re:Re: Question ?!

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hello Everybody,

I am from Brazil and here I develop applications using C/C++ working with
objects COM.
My wage / hour here is of US$ 5,50 and monthly I get to reach US$ 880,00
How are the wages at other countries?

Thank you
Luiz Carlos
www.fonsecanet.com.br
US $500 per month in Ukraine.
Best regards
Bye from XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Re: Question ?!

U$ 1200 - Slovenia (Europe)

Re:Re: Question ?!

For 3 years experience in South Africa, you are looking at about $2000 pm. I
was offered a job that paid $3000pm but I declined. I running my own company
now.
Regards
Tim Chemaly