TJPEGImage component

2003-12-15 07:42:27 PM
cppbuilder1
Hello!
I'm using the C++ Builder 6.
I need to save jpeg files.
I found description of TJPEGImage component but C++ Builder have not on the
pallete
this component. How I need to use it? Is professional version has this
component?
Thanks
Luba

Re:TJPEGImage component

LR wrote:
I'm using the C++ Builder 6.
I need to save jpeg files.
Where do you have the data that you would save as a jpg file ?
I found description of TJPEGImage component but C++ Builder have not on the
pallete
this component.
It is not a component. It is a class.
Include jpeg.h (or was it jpeg.hpp ? ) and look in it for all
the functions available.
How I need to use it?
Look in the graphics newsgroup and/or google for TJPEGImage.
Hans.

Re:TJPEGImage component

"LR" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I found description of TJPEGImage component but C++
Builder have not on the pallete this component.
TJPEGImage is not a component, thus it is not installed on the Palette. It
is a standalone TGraphic descendant class, like TBitmap is. Simply include
jpeg.hpp into your unit, dynamically instantiate an instance of TJPEGImage,
and then you can use it as needed, ie:
#include <jpeg.hpp>
TJPEGImage *jpg = new TJPEGImage;
// use jpg as needed...