transparent control

2005-02-19 03:09:11 AM
cppbuilder70
Hi,
I need to do a transparent control, but not 100% transparent. I mean,
something looks like msn messenger conversation box , where I can see the
backgroung across of that control.
PD: i know how to do a transparent windows , but only I need a control
inside it.

Re:transparent control

I want to make window (form) transparent, which is OK using
SetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, GetWindowLong(Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE) or
WS_EX_LAYERED);
Now, I want image32 (on this transparent form) to be transparent, but layer
to be visible...I suspect its buffer draw modification..???
.