Just spoke to Borland UK

2005-12-05 11:58:17 PM
cppbuilder39
They said the bulk of the Delphi2006 orders are going out tomorrow. The
BCB2006 orders will be shipped in mind Jan. I had the option of
switching my order to Delphi2006 and receiving it within the next few days.

Re:Just spoke to Borland UK

"David Perkins" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
They said the bulk of the Delphi2006 orders are going out tomorrow. The
BCB2006 orders will be shipped in mind Jan. I had the option of switching
my order to Delphi2006 and receiving it within the next few days.
But in this case you will receive 'the technologie preview of C++', no the
'real one'.
If you are really hurry go for it.
Saludos
Sebastian

Re:Just spoke to Borland UK

But in this case you will receive 'the technologie preview of C++', no the
'real one'. If you are really hurry go for it.
I phoned up with the intention of switching, but decided that as much as
I wanted it NOW! it would be in my interest to wait (too busy).
I assume that all xxx2006 owners would be able to download the C++
update in Jan anyway.

{smallsort}