TLIB Compatibility

2004-09-20 06:47:07 AM
cppbuilder99
I am using TLIB to create static library files. Are these library files
usable with other compilers (e.g. Visual Studio, DJGPP, etc.) I tried to use
one with Visual Studion and it's stating that it is an invalid format. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

Re:TLIB Compatibility

"James H. Hill" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?новостях
следующе? news:414e0c64$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I am using TLIB to create static library files. Are these library files
usable with other compilers (e.g. Visual Studio, DJGPP, etc.) I tried to
use
one with Visual Studion and it's stating that it is an invalid format.
Does
anyone know how to fix this?

Borland use OMF format for .lib and .obj files Microsoft use coff format ,so
you can't use lib files created with TLIB withouse format coversion.