Invalid Conversion

2003-11-06 10:13:32 PM
cppbuilder111
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I can not find out what is
causing this error.
"Invalid Conversion from Constant Void to Void"
Called from Line # 24
The code is attached

Re:Invalid Conversion

Since you do not show the definitions of the variables or of their types,
nothing can be said about why you are getting that error other than you are
trying to either assign a const pointer to a non-const pointer or trying to
pass a const pointer to a function whose argument in that position is not
const.
Do not post attachments ever. Attachments go into the
borland.public.attachments group. In this case you should have put your
code stub into the message and not made it an attachment.
Here is a link to the newsgroup guidelines page:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...