Extracting TColor RGB values...

Hi.

I am fairly new to BCB, so bear with me on this one.

Can anyone provide an example how to get the red, green, and blue
values from a TColor variable?

Thanks a million.

Carlos Eton

Re:Extracting TColor RGB values...

Carlos Eton <eton...@primenet.com> wrote in article
<34fdeff0.3995...@news.primenet.com>...

> Hi.

> I am fairly new to BCB, so bear with me on this one.

> Can anyone provide an example how to get the red, green, and blue
> values from a TColor variable?

Already answered this in another group.

Re:Extracting TColor RGB values...

Carlos Eton ???g??31 <34fdeff0.3995...@news.primenet.com>...

>Hi.
>I am fairly new to BCB, so bear with me on this one.
>Can anyone provide an example how to get the red, green, and blue
>values from a TColor variable?

  You can use three marco to do it.

    GetRValue(ColorDialog->Color); // return red value;
    GetGValue(ColorDialog->Color); // return green value;
    GetBValue(ColorDialog->Color); // return blue value;

Re:Extracting TColor RGB values...

hello All You great peoples who are smater then i am

Can anybody help me with Borland C++ builder forgot which version it was
but i need help on Setting up opengl TOpengl in BCB i got it on 1997-98
do i need to tell BCB to look for Opengl or somethin and i need Examples
i dunno if my BCB is configured right our not well i neeed help lol lets
see if someone respond my ICQ # is 9085361 and my email is
cy...@ipinc.net..

ps i'm new to BCB C++ trying to create some kind of graphics

Re:Extracting TColor RGB values...

Thank you very, very much for your help.

The GetRValue, GetBValue, GetGValue, and ColorToRGB macros/functions
did exactly what I needed.

I have to say, I am really enjoying learning BCB.

Other Threads