GRAPHICS.OBJ - where is it?

Hallo Sholto,

that's really weird - since GRAPHICS.OBJ is the compiled graphics.pas
and is (should) contained in vcl40.lib .

Sholto Douglas wrote:

> I keep getting the following linker error:

> [Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'GRAPHICS.OBJ'

> I have two versions of a project (one debug, one release) in a project group
> file.  The release version links fine, but the debug version fails with this
> message.  I have been through the two project (.BPR) files and they both
> link the same library files (except the LIBPATH value obviously points to
> the correct Debug/Release sub-directory under $(BCB)\lib).

> Has anyone else had this problem?  Failing that, does anyone know which
> library/package contains GRAPHICS.OBJ?

> Thanks in advance for any help.

> --
> regards,

> Sholto Douglas
> His Nerdship Pty Ltd
> Tel: +61 2 9955 8296 (home)
> Mobile:  0412 292 169
> Email:  sho...@alpha.net.au

Re:GRAPHICS.OBJ - where is it?

[...]

I forgot to mention that I am using BCB5, and it only happens with projects
generated by this version.
I did not get the problem in BCB4.  In fact to get working, I have had to go
back to the old BCB4-generated project file for the debug version, just to
get working.

Kay Schubert <k...@cityinfo2000.de> wrote in message

> Hallo Sholto,

> that's really weird - since GRAPHICS.OBJ is the compiled graphics.pas
> and is (should) contained in vcl40.lib .

Other Threads