Client can not connect to connection point

Can anybody help me with my problem

I added a new automation object using the Borland TLB Wizard (Generate
event support code checked).

It cerated the Events Interface.

When I try to connect my client to the server's connection point
[using ConnectEvents()], I get the error: "Interface does no exist" .
It happens when DIID_ of the events interface (DIID_ISenderEvents) is
Queried.

QueryInterface(DIID_ISenderEvents) gives the same result.

QueryInterface for other interfaces works  and the "client to server"
communication is working.

This is how the Impl wrapper class is declared

class ATL_NO_VTABLE TSenderImpl :
  public CComObjectRootEx<CComMultiThreadModel>,
  public CComCoClass<TSenderImpl, &CLSID_Sender>,
  public IConnectionPointContainerImpl<TSenderImpl>,
  public TEvents_Sender<TSenderImpl>,
  public IDispatchImpl<ISender, &IID_ISender, &LIBID_ElevServer>
{

}

BEGIN_COM_MAP(TSenderImpl)
  COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY(ISender)
  COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY2(IDispatch, ISender)
  COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY_IMPL(IConnectionPointContainer)
END_COM_MAP()

BEGIN_CONNECTION_POINT_MAP(TSenderImpl)
  CONNECTION_POINT_ENTRY(DIID_ISenderEvents)
END_CONNECTION_POINT_MAP()