Where can I get JPEG.hpp file ?

Hi Sir:
   I am using BCB 3.0, I found that no JPEG.hpp exists
   in /include/vcl directory, where can I find or download
   it ? cause I need using JPEGImage class.
  Thanks for helping!

Cheri Chen

Re:Where can I get JPEG.hpp file ?

I've uploaded the TJPEGImage help files to CodeCentral.  You can goto
community.borland.com and follow the CodeCentral link to get it.

also if you will please change your sender name.  Currently it is borland which
can be misconstrued as someone from Borland (and there is a Borland person who
uses Borland as his sender name).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance

Re:Where can I get JPEG.hpp file ?

>    I am using BCB 3.0, I found that no JPEG.hpp exists

You have to downloaded it from the Borland site.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| http://www.buddydog.org                           |

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of Smart?
 - Anonymous

Other Threads