combobox problem: Size of the list of the combobox

Hi,
A small Combox which displays 'USA' as text. In the list there are big
strings
like "United States - USA", "Germany - D", "France - F".
If the list is opened, the list is only as wide as the combobox.
Therefore I see only "Uni", "Ger","Fra" displayed in the list.
Is there a possibility to make the list wider than the combox it owns?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Ralph Herzog  h...@sonik.de

Re:combobox problem: Size of the list of the combobox

Here's a recent answer (repaste link if word-wrapped)
http://www.mers.com/MERLIST/BORLAND/PUBLIC/CPPBUILDER/VCL/COMPONENTS/U
SING/526.HTML
-------
Timothy H. Buchman
City Center Theater, New York NY
mailto:tbuch...@citycenter.org
Please treat this signature information as confidential.
Search .borland message archive on http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

Ralph Herzog <h...@sonik.de> wrote in message news:3919265d@dnews...
> Hi,
> A small Combox which displays 'USA' as text. In the list there are
big
> strings
> like "United States - USA", "Germany - D", "France - F".
> If the list is opened, the list is only as wide as the combobox.
> Therefore I see only "Uni", "Ger","Fra" displayed in the list.
> Is there a possibility to make the list wider than the combox it

owns?

Other Threads