How to play 320 x 200 avi in fullscreen mode?

Hi,
i have a simple problem, i need to play an .AVI file
in fullscreen mode.
My .avi is in 320x200.
How can i set strech in TAnimate?
How can i play my video in fullscreen like mplayer(fullscreen mode),
without DirectX and ActiveX.

thx
David Cooper

Re:How to play 320 x 200 avi in fullscreen mode?

Hi David,

> My .avi is in 320x200.
> How can i set strech in TAnimate?
> How can i play my video in fullscreen like mplayer(fullscreen mode),
> without DirectX and ActiveX.

Use the following, where HDisplayWindow is the handle to the window used to
display your video...

    LONG dwStyle = GetWindowLong(HDisplayWindow, GWL_STYLE);
    SetWindowLong(HDisplayWindow, GWL_STYLE, dwStyle &
                  ~WS_CAPTION & ~WS_THICKFRAME);
    SetWindowPos(HDisplayWindow, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0,
                 Screen->Width, Screen->Height, NULL);

Good luck.

--------------------------------------
Damon Chandler

http://bcbcaq.freeservers.com
Answers to <Commonly Asked Questions>

Re:How to play 320 x 200 avi in fullscreen mode?

Hi David

there are alway problems by using TAnimate. Try mciSendString. I'll give
you an example:

String path = "file.avi";
String send = "play " + path + " fullscreen";
mciSendString(send.c_str(), 0, 0, 0);

This example plays your AVI in fullscreen.

I hope it helps.

Philipp

David schrieb:

> Hi,
> i have a simple problem, i need to play an .AVI file
> in fullscreen mode.
> My .avi is in 320x200.
> How can i set strech in TAnimate?
> How can i play my video in fullscreen like mplayer(fullscreen mode),
> without DirectX and ActiveX.

> thx
> David Cooper

Other Threads