Porting Delphi 4.0 to C++ Builder 4.0

Hi All,

While installing a Delphi 4.0 component I get the message "not supported
property array feature".  Any ideas will be appreciated.

Med

--
mshak...@adoc.com

Re:Porting Delphi 4.0 to C++ Builder 4.0

: "Med Shakeri" <mshak...@adoc.com> wrote:

>While installing a Delphi 4.0 component I get the message "not supported
>property array feature".  Any ideas will be appreciated.

Contact the author for a C++Builder compatible version of the property.

Essentially you have a property that probably accesses a type declared
similar to

type
  TMyType = array[0..100] of TSomething;

  TSomeComponent = class(TComponent)

    property SomeProperty: TMyType....

If you want to learn more, locate the part of the documentation in the
online help that talks about "Support for Object Pascal data types and
language concepts" (page 9-11 in the printed docs).

Re:Porting Delphi 4.0 to C++ Builder 4.0

That did it.  Thanks.

Med

Other Threads