DBListBox

Hi,

How can I get a DBListBox populated with all the values of a specific DB
column so that when a listed item is clicked, the DB's cursor is positioned
on that row? Almost like a DBGrid I think. At the moment I achieve this
using SQL select statements etc.
Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way?

Thanks in advance,
Fret.

Re:DBListBox

Hi, Fret!

The list box is designed to fill a field, not select a row.

You can either follow the course you are currently following, or you can
use a TDBGrid (perhaps showing only one column) for this purpose.

------
Mark Cashman (TeamB - C++ Builder), creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at
http://www.temporaldoorway.com
- Original digital art, writing, music and more -
C++ Builder / JBuilder Tips and The C++ Builder Programmer's Webring
(Join us!)
------

Other Threads