Porting a Borland C++ 5 project to CPP Builder 3

Hello,

  I have a Borland C++ 5 .ide file that I converted to a C++ Builder 3
project using idetobpr.exe. I can compile it but when I try to
link it, I get this error message :

   [TLibError] unexpected char ';' in command line.

Can anyone help me solving this problem ?

Thanks.

PS: Please could you answer me via email, because I have no access
to newsgroups

Re:Porting a Borland C++ 5 project to CPP Builder 3

I suggest just creating a new project and adding all the source files to
it. idetobpr may not handle complex ( or not very ) .ide files.

HTH,
Alex

[snip]

: BadLogin <Angelo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I have a Borland C++ 5 .ide file that I converted to a C++ Builder 3
>project using idetobpr.exe.

Does it help if you create the library from scratch in C++Builder 3 and
just add the existing source code ?