Object inspector and other windows

Hi,

By default, the class explorer is located in the edit window. Can I change
this? I want the class explorer to be in the object inspector window by
default.

Regards,

Micha Nelissen.

Re:Object inspector and other windows

: "Micha Nelissen" <maestros...@tref.nl> wrote:

>By default, the class explorer is located in the edit window. Can I change
>this?

Well, why not try it?

Because of you posting, I just tried it and found out that it works.

"Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)" wrote:

> : "Micha Nelissen" <maestros...@tref.nl> wrote:

> >By default, the class explorer is located in the edit window. Can I change
> >this?

> Well, why not try it?

> Because of you posting, I just tried it and found out that it works.

I recently discovered that you can get the Object Infector, Project
Mangler, and Class Exploder to all combine into one window with a tab
for each. This really saves real estate on the desktop.

Lin

Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB) <Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Econos.de> wrote:

> Because of you posting, I just tried it and found out that it works.

I can move the class explorer into the object inspector window, but when I
open another project, it is just back in the edit window again. I want it
stay by default in the object inspector window. Is this possible? Did this
work on your computer, how did you do it? It does not stay in the object
inspector window on my computer.

Thanks for your posting,

Micha Nelissen.

Re:Object inspector and other windows

Linda Sherman wrote:

< snip >
> I recently discovered that you can get the Object Infector, Project
> Mangler, and Class Exploder to all combine into one window with a tab
> for each. This really saves real estate on the desktop.

LOL! I think we label this terminology "irreverent"?

Bob

Re:Object inspector and other windows

When you start a new project the class explorer will revert to it's original location...
it will stay in existing projects because the .dsk file save's it's location ( but you
would have to modify each one one at a time ).  If you want to modify the default location
you are going to have to override the default "new application" project.  But doing so
causes for the IDE to require for you the save the project before you can start working on
it...

- Tolga
Systems Administrator
Post Time Research
--------------------------------
(   ICQ# 28264566   )

Robert Low wrote:

> Linda Sherman wrote:

> < snip >
> > I recently discovered that you can get the Object Infector, Project
> > Mangler, and Class Exploder to all combine into one window with a tab
> > for each. This really saves real estate on the desktop.

> LOL! I think we label this terminology "irreverent"?

Think of it as affectionate teasing.

Lin

--
Linda K. Sherman <linsh...@gte.net> http://www.cti-pro.com
Computer programming, technical writing, web development

Linda Sherman wrote:

> > LOL! I think we label this terminology "irreverent"?

> Think of it as affectionate teasing.

> Lin

Roger!<g>

Bob