Would you tell me how to get the PropertyEditor of other Component?

2006-03-28 06:44:33 PM
cppbuilder76
Would you tell me how to get the PropertyEditor of other Component , and
then reuse it?
eg:
RegisterPropertyEditor(
TypeInfo(TQRDBChart),TQRChart,'Chart',TQRChartProperty)
how to get the TQRChart->Chart PropertyEditor?

Re:Would you tell me how to get the PropertyEditor of other Component?

"Emmanuel" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Would you tell me how to get the PropertyEditor of other
Component , and then reuse it?
You cannot.
However, if the editor is already registered by the other component, and if
that other component allows its editor(s) to be used by other components,
then your component will pick it up automatically. You cannot re-register
it yourself.
Gambit