Compiling pas file: function parameter default assignment missing in hpp

2005-04-14 12:11:21 AM
cppbuilder84
Hello!
Compiling pas file:
function BlaBlaBla( s : string = '' ) : Boolean;
function BliBliBli( i : integer = 12 ) : Boolean;
Resulting hpp file:
extern PACKAGE bool __fastcall BlaBlaBla(AnsiString s);
extern PACKAGE bool __fastcall BliBliBli(int i);
Wished hpp file:
extern PACKAGE bool __fastcall BlaBlaBla(AnsiString s = "");
extern PACKAGE bool __fastcall BliBliBli(int i = 12);
How can I force BCB to create the default assigments ?
Thanks in advance,
EH :-)

Re:Compiling pas file: function parameter default assignment missing in hpp

"EH" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Compiling pas file:
<snip>
Resulting hpp file:
<snip>
Which version of BCB are you using? That is a known bug in (I believe) BCB5
that was fixed in BCB6.
Gambit

Re:Compiling pas file: function parameter default assignment missing in hpp

Which version of BCB are you using? That is a known bug in (I believe) BCB5
that was fixed in BCB6.
Oh no, it is BCB 5! No chance in BCB 5?
Is it possible to manually add the default values to the hpp file?
Thanx,
EH

{smallsort}

Re:Compiling pas file: function parameter default assignment missing in hpp

"EH" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Oh no, it is BCB 5! No chance in BCB 5?
Nope, sorry.
Is it possible to manually add the default values to the hpp file?
Yes. The header file is just a text file, afterall. You can edit and save
it. Just be aware that you will have to re-edit it every time the Pascal
file is recompiled.
Gambit

Re:Compiling pas file: function parameter default assignment missing in hpp

Thanks a lot for your answers, Remy.
EH :-)