store JPG and PNG to resource file

2006-08-20 09:05:38 PM
cppbuilder60
Hi,
I would like to know how can I store the JPG or PNG image in a resource
file (.RC) ?
thanks a lot,
A.

Re:store JPG and PNG to resource file

Do not take care of this post...i already solved it ;-)
--== Alain ==-- wrote:

I would like to know how can I store the JPG or PNG image in a resource
file (.RC) ?

thanks a lot,

A.

Re:store JPG and PNG to resource file

--== Alain ==-- wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to know how can I store the JPG or PNG image in a resource
>file (.RC) ?
>
>thanks a lot,
>
>A.
And the solution is/was?
Jeff Kish

{smallsort}

Jeff Kish wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I would like to know how can I store the JPG or PNG image in a resource
>>file (.RC) ?
>>
>>thanks a lot,
>>
>>A.
And the solution is/was?
Jeff Kish
You can store virtually anything as RCDATA:
MyPNGImage RCDATA "res\myimage.png"
MyJPGImage RCDATA "res\myimage.jpg"