Flat SpeedButtons inside ActiveForms

2004-01-07 07:08:49 AM
cppbuilder94
I'm trying to use a "Flat" SpeedButton in an ActiveForm. However, once the
cursor passes over the button (without clicking), the button does not
releases the focus. I was told to place the SpeedButton inside a Panel, but
the problem persists. Any ideas?
I'm using C++Builder 5 with update pack 1.
Sincerely,
Roberto Meneghini

Re:Flat SpeedButtons inside ActiveForms

This is a bug in VCL. WM_MOUSELEAVE does not work in ActiveForm, so your
button is always 'under' mouse
Alex Zencovich
"Roberto Meneghini" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?
новостях следующе? news:3ffb40d0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...