ANN: C4D is GOLD sponsor at the Firebird Conference in Praque Nov. 13-16 2005

2005-10-17 08:41:44 PM
cppbuilder67
We are proud to sponsor the Firebird Conference 2005.
Components4Developers will exhibit on the conference at the Olsanka hotel in Praque.
Kim Madsen will make 3 sessions on the conference:
- Service Oriented Architecture using kbmMW
- n-Tier database access with Firebird using kbmMW
- Realtime Enterprise level business applications using the Wide Information Bus
We hope that you will be able to visit us on our stand and participate on our sessions.
For more information about the 2005 Firebird Conference, please visit:
firebird.sourceforge.net/index.php
Follow up set to: borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general
--
best regards
Kim Madsen