Billenium Effects discount offer

2005-07-25 07:28:36 PM
cppbuilder104
BilleniumSoft announces an special promotion offer of his product
Billenium Effects which will be effective until July, 31. A 25 percent
discount will be applied to the Standard and Professional versions:
- Billenium Effects Standard: US$75 regular price drops to US$56
- Billenium Effects Professional: US$150 regular price drops to US$112
What's Billenium Effects?
Billenium Effects is a product specialized in performing transition
effects involving any visual components, whether they are standard or
third party. It also includes a FormContainer component which allows to
embed forms in it. Finally, all our visual components feature a powerful
backgrounds rendering engine which includes a total or partial
background translucency.
More information at www.billeniumsoft.com/
Regards,
Francisco Sanchez
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.billeniumsoft.com

Re:Billenium Effects discount offer

- Billenium Effects Standard: US$75 regular price drops to US$56
- Billenium Effects Professional: US$150 regular price drops to US$112
That's a pretty fair price, so I went ahead and ordered. I have used
in the past ABC Tools, which has some of those kinds of features. I'm
sure you will say yours are better, but, well, I owned it and was used
to it. So, I didn't have any immediate need to change. But, ABC
Tools seems to be dead, so given that your product is reasonably
priced, I figured now is a good time to switch.

Re:Billenium Effects discount offer

Hi Paul,
That's a pretty fair price, so I went ahead and ordered. I have used
in the past ABC Tools, which has some of those kinds of features. I'm
sure you will say yours are better, but, well, I owned it and was used
to it. So, I didn't have any immediate need to change. But, ABC
Tools seems to be dead, so given that your product is reasonably
priced, I figured now is a good time to switch.
Thank you for ordering. The best product is the one which suits your
needs better. Also, different products usually need different approachs,
and once you get used to one you may need some time to get comfortable
with the other. Meanwhile, you can count on us for helping you, and I
hope in the future you will be able to tell others that Billenium
Effects is the best product for you.
Regards,
Francisco Sanchez
XXXX@XXXXX.COM