Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

2006-03-13 12:51:25 AM
cppbuilder30
compiler. I will remove the whole support for packages because I haven't
found a solution for them for weeks.
OK, many thanks

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
That is really strange, because I read the file names from the the
OpenTools API.
You are using the "Borland MAKE" maketool instead of the new ProjectMaker
maketool. And for the first I use bpr2mak.exe to generate the makefile. So
the bug is actually in bpr2mak and not in bcc32pch because if I use
ProjectMaker the .obj is not recompiled.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

vavan wrote:
been there, seen that. this one is rather minor unlike linker AVs
The linker access violation is not from bcc32pch. It comes from
ilink32.exe directly. So it looks like that the internal IDE linker is
also different from the external ilink32.exe. =>I must write a
ilink32ide.exe.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I will remove the whole support for packages because I haven't
found a solution for them for weeks.
I finally found a solution. So packages support will be in the next dev
release.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:57:50 +0100, "Andreas Hausladen"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I finally found a solution. So packages support will be in the next dev
release.
good news :)
--
Vladimir Ulchenko aka vavan

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I finally found a solution. So packages support will be in the next dev
release.
BTW, looks like bug related to -Q option (extended error) is still
there as I noticed it just this morning - I get + Warning parsin<file
name><line number>: g: <message>
--

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I finally found a solution. So packages support will be in the next dev
release.
another problem I'd like to mention is that I have problems using
Preprocess item from context menu within Project Manager - looks like
another trouble with paths
--

vavan wrote:
another problem I'd like to mention is that I have problems using
Preprocess item from context menu within Project Manager - looks like
another trouble with paths
"Preprocess" doesn't invoke any bcc32pch hook. So bcc32pch has no effect
on preprocess or it's include directories.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:45:47 +0100, "Andreas Hausladen"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
"Preprocess" doesn't invoke any bcc32pch hook. So bcc32pch has no effect
so could you please hook this item as well?
--

vavan wrote:
so could you please hook this item as well?
And what benefit do you think you get by hooking "preprocess"? For BDS I
use the exactly the same command line options the IDE uses (there's a
function that returns the options)
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: bcc32pch 2.6dev 7

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:53:57 +0100, "Andreas Hausladen"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
And what benefit do you think you get by hooking "preprocess"? For BDS I
actually I see benefit from getting that useful 'preprocess' feature
to work, no matter how could this be achieved in particular :)
use the exactly the same command line options the IDE uses (there's a
function that returns the options)
so IIUC it's impossible, right?
--
Vladimir Ulchenko aka vavan