Integrating C++BuilderX with XEmacs

2003-09-19 02:54:49 PM
cppbuilder49
Hi.
I see that it is possible to substitute the standard C++BuilderX
editor with some external editor.
Is there any documents describing the interface for integrating
external editors with C++BuilderX?
In particular I am interesting in integrating XEmacs with
C++BuilderX. I also believe that there is a underestimated request for
this particular integration.
Jarl
--
Jarl Friis
Softace

Re:Integrating C++BuilderX with XEmacs

Jarl Friis < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Is there any documents describing the interface for integrating
external editors with C++BuilderX?
I haven't seen any so far.
In particular I am interesting in integrating XEmacs with
C++BuilderX. I also believe that there is a underestimated request for
this particular integration.
It's certainly not underestimated by me :-)

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Thomas Maeder [TeamB]) writes:
Jarl Friis < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:

>Is there any documents describing the interface for integrating
>external editors with C++BuilderX?

I haven't seen any so far.

>In particular I am interesting in integrating XEmacs with
>C++BuilderX. I also believe that there is a underestimated request for
>this particular integration.

It's certainly not underestimated by me :-)
No, indeed I ment underestimated by Borland, but I believe you agree
on that :-)
Jarl

{smallsort}