Paradox - Increase Table Version Number.

2006-08-15 10:56:02 PM
cppbuilder95
I am using Paradox tables for my application, I would like to know how
can I increase the internal version number in a table?
The reason for this is that I would like to detect a table version
change so that I can perform a specific task on a table eg. add a new
field to the table.
Thanks.
---
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-1, 15/08/2006
Tested on: 15/08/2006 10:56:05 PM

Re:Paradox - Increase Table Version Number.

DL < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I am using Paradox tables for my application, I would like to know how
can I increase the internal version number in a table?

Hi,
Check
info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html
There's a Paradox Table Alter with Delphi Source that
may help you.
HTH
Antonio

"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

DL < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>I am using Paradox tables for my application, I would like to know how
>can I increase the internal version number in a table?

Hi,

Check

info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

There's a Paradox Table Alter with Delphi Source that
may help you.

HTH
Antonio
Or
info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html
Example 8
Br
Antonio

{smallsort}

Antonio Felix wrote:
"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>DL < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>>I am using Paradox tables for my application, I would like to know how
>>can I increase the internal version number in a table?
>>
>Hi,
>
>Check
>
>info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html
>
>There's a Paradox Table Alter with Delphi Source that
>may help you.
>
>HTH
>Antonio

Or

info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html

Example 8

Br
Antonio

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-3, 17/08/2006
Tested on: 18/08/2006 6:28:16 PM

Thanks
I'll check it out.
---
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-3, 17/08/2006
Tested on: 18/08/2006 6:28:32 PM