steps to uninstall activex

Greetings.
I am trying to learn how to use activeX in cbuilder 6.0.
I installed a demo activex control, but had no luck with figuring out
how to make it work correctly (it came with visual c++
directions/samples and I'm not sure how to make the leap to getting it
to work with cbuilder).
Can someone tell me what I need to do to uninstall the activeX from
the ide? I've been casting about with no luck on how to do this
correctly, and would appreciate even a pointer.
I would like to install a non demo version and continue working on
the problem.
thanks
Jeff Kish

Re:steps to uninstall activex

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:28:58 -0400, Jeff Kish < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
Greetings.
I am trying to learn how to use activeX in cbuilder 6.0.

I installed a demo activex control, but had no luck with figuring out
how to make it work correctly (it came with visual c++
directions/samples and I'm not sure how to make the leap to getting it
to work with cbuilder).

Can someone tell me what I need to do to uninstall the activeX from
the ide? I've been casting about with no luck on how to do this
correctly, and would appreciate even a pointer.

I would like to install a non demo version and continue working on
the problem.

thanks
Jeff Kish
I'm not sure but I think just by uninstalling the demo and installing
the non demo version, everything is still pointing to something valid.
I did not see how to remove the activex from the cbuilder 6 palette
without uninstalling it from the system though. I appreciate any
elucidation in this.
thanks
Jeff Kish