Re: TChart Printing

2003-09-17 09:16:11 PM
cppbuilder21
Bupp Phillips wrote:
I see that TChart 4 standard, the one that comes with BCB 5, has a Print
Preview at design time.

Where is the Print Preview at runtime, does it support a Print Preview at
runtime?

Thanks

Yes it does. There is an example at the Steema Software Web site:
www.teemach.com/
They have a few newsgroups located at www.berneda.com. They are pretty
reponsive. Here are the newsgroups I regularly read:
public.teechart5.delphi
public.teechart5.cppbuilder
There are many others, too. I think you'll get more response on those
sites than here.
Regards,
Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.

Re:Re: TChart Printing

When I call the print method of the TChart, and I am set to a black and
white printer I only get the axis of the graph and not the data. I presume
that this is because the series is shown in colour on the screen. Is there
someway to set the equivalent of a 'printer colours as greyscale' or
something similar?
Thanks,
Phil V

Re:Re: TChart Printing

Also after printing the TChart and setting the Chart->PrinterResolution
property I am unable to use the native zoom and scroll features of the chart
at runtime.
However If i switch to another appplication, and then back to my application
the zoom and scroll works again.
Has anyone else come across this with TChart?
Thanks,
Phil V
"Phil V" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
When I call the print method of the TChart, and I am set to a black and
white printer I only get the axis of the graph and not the data. I presume
that this is because the series is shown in colour on the screen. Is there
someway to set the equivalent of a 'printer colours as greyscale' or
something similar?

Thanks,

Phil V

{smallsort}

Re:Re: TChart Printing

Hi,
When I print a TChart component, the graphical image is too small.
How can I change the printing size? Is it possible?
Thanks,
Carlos Matos

Re:Re: TChart Printing

Ok, I get it from a example from Delphi 7 demos.