TServiceApplication for Builder3

2003-08-06 04:09:03 PM
cppbuilder13
Hi!
A fiew years ago Borland released the TServiceApplication component for
Builder 3 for free. (In Builder 3 first it was only included in the
Enterprise version.) Does anyone have any idea where I could find it? Else,
where can I find an example of using Win NT services by Windows API?
Thanks
/Mattias

Re:TServiceApplication for Builder3

"Mattias Carleson" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
A fiew years ago Borland released the TServiceApplication
component for Builder 3 for free. (In Builder 3 first it was
only included in the Enterprise version.)
Interesting. I have never known there to be a TServiceApplication available
for BCB3.
Does anyone have any idea where I could find it?
Sorry.
Else, where can I find an example of using Win NT
services by Windows API?
The Win32 API documentation has an entire section on Services including full
code examples.
Gambit