Character size

2008-01-30 04:25:08 PM
cppbuilder85
Is there anyboby that can tell me how to read the DPI of character (normal
character or big character)?
Thanks Silvana

Re:Character size

Is there anyboby that can tell me how to read the DPI of character (normal
character or big character)? I'm using Borland C++ Builder 6
Thanks Silvana

Re:Character size

Giordano wrote:
Is there anyboby that can tell me how to read the
DPI of character
Two reasons not to post this question here:
Your question is not about the C++ language, but that is what this
group is for.
Nobody but me reads this group (it is for a discontinued compiler that
was never very popular). Did you notice that there were a total of two
posts here last year?
- Leo

{smallsort}

Re:Character size

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Leo Siefert < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Nobody but me reads this group (it is for a discontinued compiler that
was never very popular). Did you notice that there were a total of two
posts here last year?
No one here but us <fill in the blank>. I still have a machine with
CBX on it.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:Character size

David Dean wrote:
No one here but us <fill in the blank>.
Ok, so it's not just me.
I still have a machine with CBX on it.
I have it on both of my machines, but it's been a while since I've
used it for anything but comparisons and answering questions in the
ng. Still using an app built in CBX, but I just checked and the last
update to it was four years ago.
I guess this serves as an endor{*word*224}t of RAD Studio - I was actively
using CBX while I was still using BCB6.
- Leo

Re:Character size

Leo Siefert < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
[...]
Nobody but me reads this group [...]
Wrong.
(Not that I would count, however. I haven't used a
Borland product for earning money for>8 years and
yet I hang out in other Borland groups, too...)
- Leo
Schobi
--
XXXX@XXXXX.COM is never read
I'm HSchober at gmx dot de

Re:Character size

Hendrik Schober wrote:
>Nobody but me reads this group [...]

Wrong.
Ok, so I exaggerated. Not surprised to see David here, but a little
more surprised to see you. But it did take you five days to see my
post. <g>
Nothing like a false claim to bring out the lurkers.
- Leo

Re:Character size

Leo Siefert < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:

Nothing like a false claim to bring out the lurkers.
:-) I'm even less than a lurker here - I only cancel spam.

Re:Character size

Hendrik Schober wrote:

>>Nobody but me reads this group [...]
>
>Wrong.

Ok, so I exaggerated. Not surprised to see David here, but a little
more surprised to see you. But it did take you five days to see my
post. <g>
And it even took me more to see this one. :)
Seriously though, I often mark postings as worth
to reply to and then need two weeks to get around
doing so. Obviously, this way I often don't need
to reply anymore...
Anyway, it's no problem having another newsgroup
subscribed, so why bother unsubscribing? I had
been very interested in the product, after all.
Nothing like a false claim to bring out the lurkers.
<g>
There's also "all the lurkers agree with me!" when
this is unlikely. Oh, wait. That's covered by your
"false claim" term, too...
(All the lurkers probably agree with me that this
special case warrants special mentioning nevertheless.)
- Leo
Schobi