Invidual Col Size In A Stringgrid?

2004-01-02 10:44:23 PM
cppbuilder8
Hi all,
I was wondering if it was possible to set individual Col size in a string
grid, from code?
Example, i would like to have the fixed col widere than the others?
Thanks....
Paw S.
---

Re:Invidual Col Size In A Stringgrid?

Paw Suddergaard wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible to set individual Col size in a string
grid, from code?
You mean the Col width ?
Yes, from code, have a look at TStringGrid's ColWidths[] property.
Example, i would like to have the fixed col widere than the others?
Use
StringGrid1->ColWidths[0] = whateverwidth;
Hans.