MS-Word and MS-Excel on pages of a TPageConrol

2004-05-12 12:10:08 PM
cppbuilder64
Say I have a BCB6 form with a TPageControl on it. I want to display MS-Word
on one page of the TPageControl and MS-Excel on the other page as emmbedded
to my BCB6 application. How to do this ?

Re:MS-Word and MS-Excel on pages of a TPageConrol

<Pofgatro>wrote:
Say I have a BCB6 form with a TPageControl on it. I want to display MS-Word
on one page of the TPageControl and MS-Excel on the other page as emmbedded
to my BCB6 application. How to do this ?
It matters not that it's on a TPageControl. What does matter
is if you intend to display and/or edit and/or print.
Look here for WordApplication:
www.4d-interactive.dsl.pipex.com/raffle/
Here's a start for the Excel:
216.101.185.148/scripts/isapi.dll/article
~ JD