Re: flat SpeedButton, solution with ProcessMessages() ?

2005-04-21 02:46:50 AM
cppbuilder25
"Mauro" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
everyone of us is aware of the problem with flat SpeedButtons.
Not everyone. Care to elaborate?
Gambit

Re:Re: flat SpeedButton, solution with ProcessMessages() ?

Hi all,
everyone of us is aware of the problem with flat SpeedButtons.
After leaving the SpeedButton in some cases the state of the
button is still raised, although it should be flat again.
I have seen for Delphi the solution with:
Application->HandleMessage(); or
Application->ProcessMessages();
that was called in a timer. I have tried the same with Builder6
without success. So my question is if I'm missing something
here?
I have seen also some postings that have suggested to determine
the cursor position in the timer routine and set all
SpeedButtons to flat where the cursor is not inside...
Hmm, I mean I have 40 SpeedButtons, so for me this solution
sounds very inperformant...
Thanks for any hints,
Mauro

Re:Re: flat SpeedButton, solution with ProcessMessages() ?

Hi Gambit,
I think that I have explained the problem in my first posting... Plese read to the end...
Thanks Marius

"Mauro" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>everyone of us is aware of the problem with flat SpeedButtons.

Not everyone. Care to elaborate?

Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Re: flat SpeedButton, solution with ProcessMessages() ?

Nobody can help ? :-(